We are currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic and driven Business Analyst Intern to join our collaborative team for an initial 3-month unpaid probation period with the view to become permanent.
Reporting directly to the senior business analyst and CEO, your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and gathering important company data and compiling it into reports that our clients and departmental managers can use.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Assisting the senior Business Analyst in defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Helping the Senior BA with financial modelling, Budgeting and forecasting
- Performing quality assurance
- Providing assistance in defining reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Assisting in designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and provide recommendations
- Communicating key insights and findings to the team
- Constantly being on the lookout for ways to discover issues, improve monitoring, and deliver better value to clients
- Must be available to start ASAP
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes
- Must be tech savvy and possess strong analytical skills
- A tertiary level qualification in business or related field related field, a background in IT / Computer Science will be highly desirable
- Previous experience in Business, Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you meet the requirements above and have a commitment to getting stuff done, are enthusiastic about learning, then we want to hear from you! Send your application to Careers@Stalione.com now! or alternatively call 047065 0024 for more information.