we currently have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Administrator Intern to join our collaborative team for an initial 3-month unpaid probation period with the view to become permanent.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide assistance to the team and department managers with the establishment and ongoing support of the office and will have responsibility for a broad range of administrative support duties.
Accountabilities will include
- Assisting the Executive Team with diary management and organizing appointments & meetings
- Coordinating CEO and team travel and expense process where required
- Assisting the Executive Team with office admin duties such as document preparation and control, photocopying, E-filing, faxing/printing, email correspondence as well as dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation for the CEO and Stalione staff
- Organizing and facilitating the company’s external and internal events
Key Selection Criteria
- Must be available to start as soon as possible
- Minimum of a Cert III in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- The ability to deal with confidential information in a mature and appropriate manner
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with calendar and appointment bookings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to match changing organizational priorities
- Previous experience in Office Support/Administration will be highly advantageous
- Ability to successfully interact with people from different backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to multitask whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve set targets
- Tech savvy
- Knowledge and Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity
If you meet the requirements above and have a commitment to getting stuff done, are enthusiastic about learning, then we want to hear from you! Send your application to Careers@Stalione.com now! or alternatively call 047065 0024 for more information.