we currently have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Consultant Intern to join our collaborative team for an initial 3-month unpaid probation period with the view to become permanent.
Reporting directly to our senior leadership team members, the successful candidate will be essential to the ongoing growth and development of Stalione and will take a lead role in attracting candidates, screening them and matching them to appropriate positions.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the team to source the best talent in the market and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for our client’s recruitment needs
- Building and spearheading a strong recruitment team to further grow the business and develop your career in recruitment and talent management
- Identifying, qualifying & placing candidates successfully with our clients
- Aligning candidate’s aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Developing & maintaining strong candidate and client relationships in a competitive environment
- Developing a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialize in
- Conducting business development using marketing techniques and networking
- Creating recruitment strategies and building relationships with new and existing clients
- Screening as well as coordinating and conducting interviews
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualification and previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Consultant
- Demonstrable customer service or sales background will be an added advantage
- Ability to display your commitment to your customer or client
- Motivation and strive to succeed
- Ability to handle adversary and rejection
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- Highly developed communication skills both written and oral
- Professional demeanour and excellent telephone skills
- Ability to identify and source candidates using various sourcing methodology (LinkedIn, Seek, Database etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve set targets
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting at an established recruiting firm would be an added advantage!
If you meet the requirements above and have a commitment to getting stuff done, are enthusiastic about learning, then we want to hear from you! Send your application to Careers@Stalione.com now! or alternatively call 047065 0024 for more information.