we currently have an outstanding opportunity for a PHP Developer Intern who is dedicated to the craft and writes code that they are proud of to join our collaborative IT team for an initial 3-month unpaid probation period with the view to become permanent.
You will manage our back-end services and be a part of a talented and creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Working as part of a team to achieve tight development deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality code and undertake peer code reviews.
- Writing beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
- Producing detailed specifications and following industry best practices
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Finalising back-end features and testing web applications
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Good design, analysis and problem skills
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Previous experience creating scalable applications will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of VueJS and other modern JS frameworks
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
If you meet the requirements above and have a commitment to getting stuff done, are enthusiastic about learning, then we want to hear from you! Send your application to Careers@Stalione.com now! or alternatively call 047065 0024 for more information.