Finance Assistant & IT Customer Support Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of customer handling.
- Should be willing to work on roster basis.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and telephone.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- School leavers and freshers are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com mentioning "Job Title" in the subject line.