Learning and Development
Are you a current student or recent graduated looking to gain professional experience in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading!
Stalione Group is looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Intern to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. Ideally, you will be passionate about helping people learn and grow and possess excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will join our team for an initial 3-month unpaid probation period with the view to become permanent. Ultimately, you will assume a leadership role and be in charge of helping our company succeed by training and developing its people.
What you’ll be doing
- Be an integral part of meaningful L&D projects and initiatives
- Encouraging a positive, energized and respectful learning environment
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and other trainings
- Implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Assessing the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Helping managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Performing special projects as identified by the needs of the business
What you’ll need
- Available to start immediately
- A curious and competitive spirit
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work well with a team
- Prior experience as an L&D,Training associate or similar will be a plus!
- Experience in designing e-learning courses will be an added advantage
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- You must be a current student or recent graduate in IT, Psychology, Business or a related field
If you meet the requirements above and have a commitment to getting stuff done, are enthusiastic about learning, then we want to hear from you! Send your application to Careers@Stalione.com now! or alternatively call 047065 0024 for more information.